Competitive Hourly Wages
IG Departments, Cutting Departments, and Packer/Washer Department Positions:
- 2nd and 3rd shift $19.50 per hour, additional $3.85 per hour in profit share if earned
- Increase to $19.75 after 90 days
- Increase to $20.00 after 6 months
- Increase to $20.50 after 1 year
Mezz & Shipping Positions:
- 2nd and 3rd shift $19.00 per hour, additional $3.85 per hour in profit share if earned
- Increase to $19.25 after 90 days
- Increase to $19.50 after 6 months
- Increase to $20.00 after 1 year
- Profit Share
- If Cardinal makes money, you make money!
- If Cardinal does well and production is up, we reward all employees by sharing the profits.
- Employees averaged an additional $3.85 per hour from profit or an extra paycheck per month!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 40 PTO hours after 90 days of employment
- Onsite MFR (Mayo Facial Release) for home and work-related, repetitive function fatigue & other Onsite Healthcare options (listed below)
- 401K Savings & Retirement
Our benefits don't stop at the great atmosphere or safest working conditions in Indiana! At Cardinal, we believe in a strong future for our employees. Not only do we offer great pay, but we offer leadership development programs as well as great growth opportunities!
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The EAP provides professional assistance in dealing with issues such as eating disorders, stress, family relationship concerns, financial issues, drug/alcohol problems, and more. Help is available for you and your household members through Lincoln Financial. No enrollment is necessary and there is no fee for the EAP benefit. The EAP offerings are listed below.