Ready for Perks, Benefits, and a Safe Environment?
Join our Cardinal Flock Today!
Position Description & Requirements
Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on Machinery, Facility, production and ancillary equipment; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions in a timely manner.
- Remove defective parts by dismantling devices; using Fork trucks, Scissor & Boom lifts, Hoist, Hand and Power tools examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Available Shifts and Pay:
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shifts
- Weekend Shift Works Saturday, Sunday, Monday on a 12-hour shift.
- Maintenance tech positions are based on knowledge and experience with the starting wage starting at $21-27/hr with $1.00 shift premiums