Production Technician - Cutting/Tempering Glass
Ready for Perks, Benefits, and a Safe Environment?
Join our Cardinal Flock Today!
Description: This position includes oversee the loading of glass onto the cutting tables, break off any excess glass once the glass has been cut, load the cut glass onto the proper racks, scoring glass and loading onto the conveyor that feeds into the tempering oven, performing assignments in a safe and efficient manner, maintain a clean and safe work environment, and always be an effective member of our team by living by our values and committing to our mission.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
Available Shifts and Pay:
- 2nd Shift: 2:00pm to 10:20pm
- 3rd Shift: 10:00pm to 6:20am
- 2nd and 3rd shift $19.50 per hour, plus additional $3.85/hr in profit share
- Increase to $19.75 after 90 days
- Increase to $20.00 after 6 months
- Increase to $20.50 after 1 year